- Q) Can i help you?
- Q) What can i do for you?
- Q) Do you have any particular style in mind?
내가 대답할 때
- I’m looking for a shirt.
- 둘러보고 있는 중이에요.
- I’m just looking around.
- I’m just browsing. thanks.
- Where’s the women’s clothing section? / 여성복 매장은 어디예요?
- Q) Do you have this in medium/ in size eight?
- Q) Does this/it come in pink?
- Q) Is it possible to try it on?
- Q) Can i try on this shirt / shoes?
- Q) Can i get a refund for this?
yes,we can give you a refund.
다른 종류를 물을때.
이것보다 한치수 작은 사이즈 보여주시겠어요?
- Do you show me a this in a smaller size?
더 큰 사이즈를 보여 주시겠어요?
- Will you show me a larger/smaller size?
같은 모양으로 다른 사이즈 있어요?
- Do you have the same kind in different sizes?
이런 종류로 다른 거 있습니까?
- What else do you have of this kind?
- Where can i find the same item / thing / like this
- Where can i find more thing like this
갈색으로 같은 사이즈는 없어요?
- Do you have the same size in brown?
이것으로 다른 색상도 있습니까?
- Do you have the same kind in different color?
진열된거랑 같은걸로 주세요
- Would you show me a same one on display?
좀 더 싼거 있어요?
- Do you have anything cheaper?
- May I see less expensive one?
- Q) Do I have to pay for the shipping / 배송비를 내야 하나요?
- Q) I’d like to get a refund. They were too small.
- Q) I sent the jeans back and got a refund.
- Q) The quility was much lower than I expected (내가 기대한것 보다)
- A) We don’t got a refunds. / 점원이 반품이 안된다고 말할수 있다.
-Q) Can I exchange this for a another one?
-Q) I sent it back because quality was not satisfying.
- A) Ok.You can exchane it.
-Q) I’d like to exchange this for another one.
-Q) I’d like to exchange the bag I bought.
- A) I’m sorry Exchanges are not allowed.
- Do you want to pay in installments or in full?
- (할부로 하시겠어요, 일시불로 하시겠어요?)
- I prefer paying in full to paying in installments. / 할부보다 일시불을 선
- I will pay cash Here it is.
- May I bring it back if there is something wrong with it?
May i bring it back? / Is it returnable?
Where do I pay ? / 어디다 돈을 지불하지요
- Where is the check-out counter / 계산은 어디서 하지요
- Please give me a receipt. / Let me have a receipt, please
- I think you made a mistake in this bill / 이 계산이 틀린 것 같은데요
중요 – 잔돈 있으세요? 라고 점원이 물어볼 수 있다.
- Do you have anything smaller than that?
거스름 돈이 틀린것 같은데요?
- I’m sorry but I think this change is wrong
- I think there is a mistake.
기타 질문 사항?
영업 시간이 몇 시까지죠 ?
- How late are you open (today)?
- What are your hours?
- I need parking validation please.
- Wrap it please , Gift-wrapping please.
이거 세탁기 돌려도 되나요?
- Is this machine-washable?
- Could you give me a discount?
- Would you come down a little bit please?
할인해 주면 3개 살께요
- I’ll take three of them if i can get a discount.
20 달러에 주면 살께요
- I’ll take it if it’s 20 dollars.
이거 낱개로 살수 있나요?(묶여있는것)
- Can you break up the set?